Kochi appeal spans history, geography and commerce in equal measure. A heady concoction that has drawn travelers of all ilk! It is Keralas genuine melting pot. Travelers with a yen for history and heritage will find Fort Kochi and Mattancherry engrossing. The city's physical geography encompassing islands, lakes, lagoons, canals, estuaries, the sea and the mainland, makes for a seamless fusion between land and water. And its strategic and natural harbor has attracted seafaring visitors from Admiral Zheng He and Vasco Da Gama to other European maritime powers of the time. A major trading post in the legendary Spice Route, Kochi today, is the commercial capital of the state. For many, it is a microcosm of diversity that is Kerala.
• Hill Palace • Marine Drive • 01 Hour Boat Cruise • Mattanchery • Metro train journey • Lulu Mall
Meal Plan : Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Report Kannur airport at 05:00 AM. Board your flight departs to Kochi (06:35 AM to 07:25 AM). On arrival at Kochi, have breakfast. Then visits,
• Hill Palace
• Marine Drive
• 01 Hour Boat Cruise
• Metro train journey
• Lulu Mall
After dinner, drop you at Ernakulum South railway station to board your train. Overnight train journey.
Early morning arrives at your nearest railway station.
• Flight :- Kannur to Kochi (Indigo Airlines)
• Train :- Ernakulum to Kannur in Sleeper Class.
• Bus :- Non AC Tourist Bus
• Meal Plan :- Veg Breakfast + Non Veg Lunch + Non Veg Dinner
• Tour Manager from “Swapnatheeram”
• All Entry tickets
• 01 hour boat cruise journey
• All expenses to/from journey to Kannur airport and railway station.
• All other meals.
• All optional are charged
• Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, and all items of personal nature
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
In the case of no show no refund will be applicable.
Flight fare is subjected to non refundable.
ADULT : 3500
CHILD : 2500
ADVANCE : 2000