Bangalore, now officially known as Bengaluru, has something for everyone. Except, perhaps, the beach-lover. Revel in Garden Cityâs numerous parks and lung spaces (nullthe city boasts streets named Primrose Road, Margosa Road, Rose Garden etc for a reason!). Be a part of its contagious pub culture. And if fascinated by history, lose yourself in its palaces, forts, temples, old buildings and streets. Though Bangaloreans themselves bemoan the loss of green cover and tranquility and complain about the traffic snarls, saying IT City has killed Pensionerâs Paradise, the city is still a pleasant surprise for visitors from other metros. The weatherâs lovely for most of the year and the city still jealously guards its green spaces. Also, there is wide range of good hotels & resorts in Bangalore for visitors where tourist can feel the comfort of home.
• Viswesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum • Lalbagh Botanical Garden • Cubbon Park • Metro train journey
Kannur / Bangalore
Meal Plan : Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Early morning report at Kannur airport at 04:30am, board flight towards Bangalore. After arrives Bangalore take breakfast Then move to sightseeing which includes,
• Viswesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum
• Lalbagh Botanical Garden
• Cubbon Park
• Metro train journey
Evening 07:00 drop you at Yeswanthpur railway station to board train departs to Kerala. Overnight journey at train.
Morning arrival at Kannur railway station.
• Flight tickets :- Kannur to Bangalore reserved in Economy class
• Train tickets :- Bangalore to Kannur reserved in Sleeper class
• Meal Plan :- 01 Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
• Transportation :- Ac bus 40 seated
• Tour Escort
• Entry tickets
• Food other than above mentioned
• Transportation to Airport and from Railway station
• Camera video tickets
• Special entry tickets(rides, special shows etc.)
In the case of no show no refund will be applicable.
Flight fare is subjected to non refundable.
ADULT : 3750
CHILD : 2750